Tuesday 17 May 2011

Sometimes My Heart Beat Faster to see you...

Yes...Yes... I am so eager to see you.. That's how I feel some mornings...

I am so eager to see if there are any new buds or new blooms in the garden....

This morning for example, I have been keeping a close eye on you... looking how you are getting on each day...how well you behave, how bad you were affected by the heavy rain yesterday....and  thank God....you gave me beautiful colours this morning and a sweet smell as well....


  You bring so much joy to me ....



My pink collections....Aren't they gorgeous....

Beautiful petal arrangement indeed...

















Ros Kampung

The famous Ros Kampung which has a very sweet smell...

Sometimes the ladies in the villages will tie these flowers to their hairs so that they smell nice...

It is also a belief that if you eat this rose, you will be blessed with beautiful skin and a youthful look...but I have not tried it yet.. may be next time...




The trio...

















Paradise
Paradise is known for its beautiful pink colour. The amazing thing about this rose is that it changes colour through time...It has a dark pinkish colour on the outer rim. A must have collection..

My double Paradise....


No comments:

Post a Comment