Recently we had a gathering in Cherating, a beautiful beach in Pahang, which is located about 300km from Kuala Lumpur. The gathering was attended by youngs and olds.. the oldest being 78 years old and the youngest was a 2 years old girl...
Lucky me....ohhhh..lucky me....!!!!
One of the Committee Member, who is a local there had been so kind to surprise me with a beautiful rose ....for being the first person to arrive in Cherating...!!
What a nice surprise and it's such a beautiful rose as well...
This rose is from Cameron Highland and it has to go through the hardening processs before it can flourish like the normal roses.
So here it comes.... I have to put to practise all the theory that I have learned from my Sifu...
This is what I am suppose to do during the hardening processs..
- Keep the plant away from glaring sunlight. Put it in a shade so that it will not be cooked by the intense heat.
- During the first week, expose the plant to morning sun for about 2 hours
- During the second week, put it in the morning sun for 4 hours..
- During the 3rd week, slowly exposed it to direct hot sun for about 2 hours
- Keep watering and fertilising the plant as normal, making sure that the soil is not water clogged
- Throw away any fallen leaves as this can promote fungal growth
I shall be updating on this rose from time to time...